Wednesday, March 26, 2014

And We're Back!


MNR is back and alive again! No more of those freezing cold paved rides. We're riding dirt again and it's spectacular! For the most part, the trails are dry. Some sloppy moist sections here and there, please just remember to ride right on through it. Don't go off to the side over the grass, you're just making it worse.


Six of us made it out this past Monday to Tranquility. It was slow going for me, seriously first ride in over a month. Sad. As for temps, it was actually pretty chilly. I couldn't feel my toes or fingers during most of the ride. Not really cold, but the wind was gnarly.


Am I ready for the Swanson race this weekend? Nope. I might show up just to get some fresh air, take some photos, and be there to cheer on the friends that will be racing. Good luck to those racing! We'll see with this forecasted rain if it will happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment