Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yes it is cold and snowing out

So glad that I got two nights of singletrack in before this arctic blast hit. It was 50 degrees out at 7pm last night as I finished my lap. Mark from MNR and I did a lap, bumped into Dale at the crossroads as he was heading out to Bike DeLights. Seriously, only in NE can you go from 50 degrees at 7pm, and watch the temps plummet to 12 degrees a little more than 12 hours later. Yikes! Low of 1 degree I heard.

Thursday night I made it out with Greg, Brian, Paul, Aaron, Mike F, and another Dave that was out riding the trail at Tranquility. Stopped at Pizza Gourmet for some spicy garlic wings (man those were good) and the hearts desire pizza. I feel guilty for eating so healthy! It was old school night, meaning the waitress was serving us "Sh*tty" beer as she coined it. PBRs for Paul and I. Glad we got Aaron's chain fixed!

It felt so good to get out and ride the singletrack. Hopping on the rollers is boring, but at least I'm pedaling. Hopping on the singletrack makes your week just that much better! Stay warm folks and drive carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment